Venture 5 Group Pty Ltd (trading as CashnGo Australia)
Venture 5 Group Pty Ltd trading as CashnGo Australia (ABN 82 156 288 078) Australian Credit Licence Number 431627 (referred to as ‘CashnGo Australia’, ‘we’, ‘our’, ‘us’) is a short term and small amount loan credit provider for people who need a small amount of money for a short time. We recognise that our success in this business depends on us maintaining the utmost commitment to upholding your privacy rights when collecting, holding, using, or disclosing your personal information. We have established a number of procedures and protocols to help us keep personal information we hold secure, accurate, up to date, and complete. CashnGo provides access to this site free of charge to provide information about CashnGo, its capabilities and the services it provides customers.
- Copyright in all material (including any compilation) on this site is owned by, or licenced to, Venture 5 Group Pty Ltd. No materials on this site may be reproduced, altered or further distributed without the prior written permission of Venture 5 Group Pty Ltd.
- All trade names, trademarks, service marks, logos and trade styles on this site are owned by Venture 5 Group Pty Ltd. Proper use is limited to use in connection with the products and services of Venture 5 Group Pty Ltd and its subsidiaries and no other use is permitted without the prior written permission of Venture 5 Group Pty Ltd.
- By using this site, you agree to provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself and any accounts that you hold or maintain elsewhere and you agree to not misrepresent your identity or your account information. You agree to keep your account information up to date and accurate.
- CashnGo uses ProntoPay (Service Provider) as its third party service provider to enable it to securely access your bank statements for verification purposes, using your transaction history from the last 90 days. Your internet banking log-in details are needed to be able to do this.
- The Service Provider is a third party beneficiary under these terms and conditions with all the rights, benefits and protections as if it were a party to these terms and conditions. By using this site you authorise CashnGo and the Service Provider to access third party sites designated by you, on your behalf, to retrieve information requested by you, and to register for accounts requested by you. For all purposes connected with your use of this site, you hereby appoint CashnGo and the Service Provider as your agent to access third party internet sites, servers or documents, retrieve information and use your information for the purposes of the services supplied by CashnGo. You acknowledge and agree that when CashnGo or the Service Provider accesses and retrieves information from third party sites, CashnGo and the Service Provider are acting as your agent and not as agent for, or on behalf of, the third party.
- Your bank’s terms and conditions may prevent you from disclosing your internet banking login details to anyone and doing so may be a breach of those terms and conditions. You may wish to contact your bank to find out more about this. To the extent permitted by law, CashnGo disclaims all responsibility for any breach by you of your bank’s terms and conditions by disclosing such information and shall not be liable for any loss arising from such breach.
- CashnGo’s policy is not to accept or consider any unsolicited ideas or materials of any kind. DO NOT submit any such materials at any time. If you violate this prohibition, we reserve the right to consider all materials submitted as non-confidential and free of any claims of proprietary or personal rights. Such material and all rights will be our property, free and clear of any claims by you or others, and we will be able to use them for any purpose, including advertising and promotion, without compensation or any other obligations to anyone, including you. To the extent that you have any moral rights in copyright material submitted to us, you further consent to CashnGo, and each of its nominees, doing or omitting to do, anything which but for this consent would breach your moral rights.
- CashnGo assumes no liability for the security of this site or your communications on the site. It is strictly prohibited to link third party websites with this site without CashnGo’s prior written permission. We may permit some links from third party websites to this site, or otherwise include links to third party websites on this site, but CashnGo takes no responsibility for, and excludes any and all liability associated with, such third party websites to which it is linked or for material posted to this site by anyone other than CashnGo.
- It is strictly prohibited to use or contact this site to disrupt or damage the site, its contents or its security measures or to harass or disparage CashnGo, its respective products or services or personnel. No unsolicited email (spam) may be directed to or through this site.
- If you believe that any material on this site, whether posted by us or by third parties, violates the copyrights or other rights of third parties, please contact us with complete details at email@example.com so that we can make an informed decision about possible deletion.
12.1 You must not use the Live Chat facility to:
a) corrupt, damage or otherwise interfere with the Live Chat facility;
b) transmit any offensive, defamatory or otherwise unlawful information; or
c) adversely affect the reputation or public image of CashnGo or Venture 5 Group Pty Ltd.
12.2 While communicating with us using the Live Chat facility, you may be asked to provide personal or other contact information including your:
a) email address if you ask us to email correspondence to you;
b) telephone number if you ask us to contact you following a Live Chat session;
c) address if you ask us to post correspondence to you; and/or
d) employer’s name and contact details.
By providing CashnGo with your contact information, you consent to receiving communications from CashnGo via that form of communication.
12.3 Any personal information you provide during a Live Chat session and collected by CashnGo in its capacity as the Live Chat service provider and Olark in its capacity as the technology provider will be used and handled in accordance with their respective privacy policies, which can be accessed via the following links:
12.5 You agree to access and use the Live Chat facility entirely at your own risk, including in relation to all information you choose to disclose and transmit through the Live Chat facility.
12.6 During a Live Chat session, you may be given the option of agreeing to participate in a co-browsing session with us to enable us to resolve a technical issue you are experiencing. By clicking ‘Start sharing’ or otherwise accessing or using the co-browsing service, you acknowledge and agree that:
a) you are authorising CashnGo to view and access your web session using third party software and services;
b) you shall remain solely responsible for any actions made by you during the co-browsing session;
c) you fully understand and consent to be bound by the terms of this clause.
If you do not agree with this sub-clause, you are not authorised to participate in a co-browsing session and you should click the ‘End sharing’ or ‘Decline’ button or close your browser window containing access to the co-browsing session.
- To the extent permitted by law, this site is offered AS IS and without warranties of any kind and CashnGo disclaims any implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a specific purpose as well as title or non-infringement. We are not responsible for timeliness, accuracy, unavailability or interruptions in availability, viruses or other defects in the site or its contents. In no event shall CashnGo be liable for any loss or damages suffered by users (whether to their computer systems or otherwise) or third parties, as a result of or in connection with accessing this site, even if CashnGo has been informed of the possibility of such damage and without regard to negligence.
- This site is offered in the English language and is intended for use in Australia. If you require information in other languages about CashnGo , please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- CashnGo’s headquarters are in Sydney. This site as well as these terms and conditions are subject to the laws of New South Wales, Australia, regardless of the location of the user, and any claims of any kind related to this site and these terms and conditions must be filed in the courts located in New South Wales, Australia.
- Use of this site is subject to these terms and conditions which you as user accept by contacting and using this site.
- CashnGo reserves the right to revise and update these terms and conditions at any time, effective on the date of posting to the site of the revised or updated terms and conditions.
- These terms and conditions were updated on June 2018.